First read it:
- Flash at your own risk, I'm not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure you get the correct file Version. Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
What we don’t allow:
- Account sharing is a serious policy violation. Users should not give or allow access to their accounts to anyone, including trusted friends, classmates or relatives.
- Copyright infringement. Be aware that reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including, but not limited to, images, text, or software, without permission of the owner is an infringement of U.S. Copyright Law and is subject to civil damages and/or criminal penalties including fines and imprisonment. This includes activities such as making software available for copying our content on your computer and connecting that computer to our Infrastructure.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
What limitations we have:
- Our services are build for consumers and consumer use, not for businesses and business use.
- Free users are allowed to download only download area section.
- Premium users are allowed to download up to Unlimted firmware files .
- If you are a business user (eg. retailer, store, unlocker) and need a higher download limit than the above plans allow, please contact us via Premium Support and request more information about our options for a Premium Unlimited offering.