Terms of Service
Welcome to givemerom.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website givemerom.com, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with givemerom.com ("we", "us" or "givemerom.com") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if givemerom.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of givemerom.com under this User Agreement or at law, givemerom.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- givemerom.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to givemerom.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not,givemerom.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Terms of Service
First read it:
- Flash at your own risk, I'm not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure you get the correct file Version. Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
What we don’t allow:
- Account sharing is a serious policy violation. Users should not give or allow access to their accounts to anyone, including trusted friends, classmates or relatives.
- Copyright infringement. Be aware that reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including, but not limited to, images, text, or software, without permission of the owner is an infringement of U.S. Copyright Law and is subject to civil damages and/or criminal penalties including fines and imprisonment. This includes activities such as making software available for copying our content on your computer and connecting that computer to our Infrastructure.
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the services, related systems, networks, or data.
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.).
What limitations we have:
- Our services are build for consumers and consumer use, not for businesses and business use.
- Free users are allowed to download only download area section.
- Premium users are allowed to download up to Unlimted firmware files .
- If you are a business user (eg. retailer, store, unlocker) and need a higher download limit than the above plans allow, please contact us via Premium Support and request more information about our options for a Premium Unlimited offering.